This document details information regarding the use and disclosure of user data collected on any website owned and operated by Studio Budamax Ltd
THIS IS AN ADULT ONLY SERVICE!
By entering this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or having attained the age of majority in your community. If you do not meet the criteria you are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the content of this site.
Like any other website, this site uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited and log in information. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We only store the information absolutely needed to provide the best possible service. Information that is stored is but not limited to: email, username, IP address and payment info.
We do not sell or share any information with any third part. We reserve the right to share you user data with other sites owned and operated by The Company for promotion purposes only. We also reserve the right to share your information with our payment provider for billing purposes only!
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Studio Budamax Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Studio Budamax Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Studio Budamax Ltd legitimate interests
- Studio Budamax Ltd needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent